BRAMPTON MORTGAGE BROKER – YOUR MORTGAGE LADIES
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE PLANNER?
If you have a mortgage, or are looking to obtain one, you might find yourself in a war of words between bankers and mortgage brokers.
There is nothing inherently wrong with their advice or expertise but if you want a mortgage that’s just right for you, one that fits your big financial picture, you should make an appointment to see a Mortgage Planner.
Who should see a mortgage planner?
A Mortgage Planner is an experienced Mortgage Broker/Agent that knows the industry inside and out. They help home owners or potential homeowners manage their debt for the creation of wealth. Independent Mortgage Planners have access to more than 50 different lenders, including most major banks.
EIGHT REASONS TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MORTGAGE BROKER
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners will structure your mortgage to fit your overall financial plan.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners are concerned about more than interest rates. They care about features, options and wise debt designing.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners will plan for your future goals.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners can provide sound credit advice and show you ways to boost your credit.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners can help you build wealth.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners stay with you through the lifetime of your mortgage so they can help to change with your and your financial needs.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners help strategize your debt.
- Mortgage Brokers/Planners help you plan for retirement. They can use your home equity to fill in a gap left by your current retirement plan.
Keep in mind that not all Mortgage Brokers/Agents are Mortgage Planners. When looking for a Mortgage Planner make sure they’re experienced and work with a reputable firm.